Skip to main content

System Status: 

Non-PO Payments

Learn how to process requests for non-PO payments or reimbursements through Concur or Services & Support.

Use the drawers below to determine which applications to use to process non-PO payments. All non-employee payees (including non-employee students) must register in Payment Compass and receive a payee number in order to receive payment via our systems. More information on Payment Compass can be found on the Payment Compass Blink page.

If you have any questions on which application to use or about payee registration, please contact us via the Services & Support portal.

Processing through Concur

Concur is used to process the following reimbursement or payment types.

Meetings and Entertainment

  • Events including UC-Hosted Conferences, Retreats, Fundraisers (Concur Expense)
  • Catering (Concur Request)

Payment Product Requests & Employee Reimbursements

Processing through Services & Support

A Payment Request form is available in Services & Support to process the reimbursement or payment to suppliers, non-employees individuals, and non-employee students. Please find the type of reimbursement or payment category you would like to process from the list below, complete any linked documentation, and attach it when completing the Payment Request form. 

Additional Payment & Reimbursement to Employees

Occasionally reimbursements and payments are requested on behalf of another employee. In the following situations complete the Non-PO Payment to Employee form and submit it using this link to Services & Support to ensure your request is routed to the correct IPPS team. Use this form for the following situations: 

Find answers, request services, or get help from our team through the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.