Skip to main content

System Status: 

Employee/Employer Conflict Resolution

If you are having a problem with one of your student employees, please feel free to contact Mary Lewis at (858) 534-0150 or email to discuss the issues. If the student's employment is to be terminated, contact Mary prior to taking any actions so that the proper process is followed.