UC San Diego SearchMenu

Unfunded Agreement Request Form

This form is for UC San Diego Departments and PIs to request unfunded agreements handled by OCGA Business Contracts.

Agreements Other Offices may handle:

Submit a Request to OCGA

Complete the request form below and attach all relevant documents.

Click Continue to review your request and Submit to finalize and send to us. After you click Submit you will receive an automatic email receipt from the system. Our team will send you a confirmation email and case number within 1-2 business days from our shared inbox, OCGAContractSupport@ucsd.edu. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact us.

For COVID-19 Research: Please 1) indicate that the agreement will support COVID-19 research in the request form below, and 2) email the Ancillary Research Agreement Team at OCGAContractSupport@ucsd.edu to ensure that the agreement request is identified as an urgent request associated with COVID-19.