Skip to main content

System Status: 

Lab Relocation or Closure Notification

Use this form to relocate or closure your lab.

Please submit this form 3 weeks prior to:

  • Relocating your lab to new facilities, on or off campus

  • Permanent closure of your lab

Note: Timely submittal of this form allows update of records required by granting and regulatory agencies, and will permit continued use of regulated materials (biohazardous materials, controlled substances, radioisotopes, etc.) without interruption when your lab moves. You may need to work with OCGA if you are moving tangible research material to or from UC San Diego facilities. You can find instructional information here: Lab Moves: OCGA MTA process.

  • Contact your RAP specialist for help with all research safety questions, or