Skip to main content

System Status: 

Enrollment and Academic Forms

Find links to frequently used enrollment and academic forms.

Please make additional copies for necessary distribution.

Form Additional information
Clerical Error Form (PDF) Complete this form to initiate a grade change caused by a clerical or procedural error.
Course Approval Form (PDF) Complete this form when requesting course approval.
Graduate Degree and Diploma Application (PDF) Complete this form to apply for a diploma.
Graduate Student General Petition Form Please see your department coordinator for this form.
Incomplete (PDF) Complete this form when requesting an Incomplete (I) grade.
Minor declaration (PDF) This form is for exceptions and summer graduates only. It should not be used in place of the online tool. See more information about minor declaration and when to use this form.
Petition for Undergraduate Credit by Examination (PDF) Complete this form when requesting credit by examination.
Undergraduate Student Petition (PDF) If Undergraduate Withdrawal e-form is not sufficient, college staff should contact Academic Records for special circumstances.
Undergraduate Withdrawal Form (E-Form) Make sure students review How to Withdraw from UCSD and advise them to use the E-form link on that page, if all requirements are met.
For more information, contact Academic Records at (858) 534-3144.