Skip to main content

System Status: 

Award Amendment Requests

Information on Award Amendment Requests.


Additional Funding 

If the department and/or PI receives an amendment or modification that adds additional funding to the sponsored research project (and such funding is not captured by the budget in the original KR PD record), the sponsored projects office will need another KR PD record for that amendment for additional funding. This KR PD record ensures that applicable compliances are reviewed, and is also used for reporting purposes.


If the department and/or PI receives an amendment or modifications that do not provide additional funding, please forward it to the applicable sponsored projects office and provide the KR award number for the current award. A contract officer will then review, negotiate (as needed), execute, and process the amendment.

For non-financial amendments, you can email the document and the KR award number to


For more information or questions email