Skip to main content

System Status: 

Central Cashier Forms

Find links to frequently used departmental deposit forms from the Central Cashier's Office.

Use these forms when making departmental deposits:

  • Memorandum of Cash (PDF)
    Use this form to indicate the specific breakdown of cash and check deposits.
  • Transmittal for Cashier's Unit (PDF)
    When sending or dropping off multiple deposits in one plastic deposit bage, use this form to indicate the number and amount of deposits.
  • The Central Cashier deposit advice form is loctaed in the Support & Services portal under the Get Help section.
    • Choose 'Miscellaneous" as the receipt type for deposits to the ledger
    • Choose "Standard" as the receipt type for invoice payments 
    • For more informatiion, see How to Complete a Deposit Advice Form
Find answers, request services, or get help from our team at the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.