Skip to main content

System Status: 

Cashiering Services: How to Get a Petty Cash Reimbursement

Petty cash reimbursements at the Cashiers Office have been discontinued as of July 1, 2020.

If an employee needs to be reimbursed for a department purchase, you can submit your request through Concur or by submitting a Non-PO Payment to Employee form available on the Services & Support portal.

For more information see Non-PO Payments.

Find answers, request services, or get help from our team at the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.