Skip to main content

System Status: 

Vending Machine Requests

Find out how to report problems with vending machines or request a vending machine from Housing, Dining & Hospitality (HDH).

Report a broken or consistently empty machine.

Note the vending machine number, and call the HDH Customer Service Center, (858) 534-2600.

Request a refund.

Call the HDH Customer Service Center, (858) 534-2600, for information on how to obtain a refund from the closest HDH dining facility.

For more information, contact HDH Customer Service Center, (858) 534-2600.