Skip to main content

System Status: 

Petty Cash Reimbursements

Use the information below to assist you in submitting Petty Cash reimbursements.

To submit Petty Cash reimbursements, go to MyPayments and create a document using payment type: “Campus Support” and sub-type: “Petty Cash Custodian – Reimbursement (Fund Replenishment)” and attach supporting documents.

The following supporting documents are required:

Request for Petty Cash Reimbursement form: Each Petty Cash reimbursement requires a Petty Cash Reimbursement form to be completed.  A detailed explanation of what is being reimbursed will be required as well as signatures from the person who will be receiving the reimbursement and their fund manager.

Petty Cash Fund Reimbursement Schedule form: Along with a completed Request for Petty Cash Reimbursement form, complete a Petty Cash Reimbursement Schedule form and include your itemized list of reimbursements, index number(s), account code, and amounts for reimbursement.

Find answers, request services, or get help from our team at the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.