The Online Job Description provides departments with a tool to create, update, route and submit a job description.
- Read the steps on How to Classify or Reclassify a Staff Position.
Supervisors and hiring managers, use HireOnline to track the progress of positions you have posted. View applicants' resumes, rank prospective employees, and move easily through the process of selecting your top candidate.
Log in to HireOnline to find Online Requisition, which will assist you in preparing and submitting an Employment Requisition to Human Resources.
- Read the steps on how to hire staff.
This library contains instructional documents for use of the ONBOARDING Solution.
This online tool allows departments to look up salary range information for specific job classifications.
- See more information on classification at UCSD.
The Job Bulletin provides a listing of open positions and the ability to apply online.
- See more information on Getting a Job at UCSD.
This site provides tools for organizations subject to federal regulations that do not permit individuals sanctioned by the OIG to work in healthcare related positions.
- Review the procedures for screening.