Hours: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Closed on weekends & university holidays
The Research Affairs Information Technology team (RAITSupport) provides client support services to various administrative and academic offices within the Vice Chancellor for Research area (our clients).
- Computing equipment lifecycle management: acquisition, configuration, inventory, license management, decommissioning and surplus
- System administration: patching, upgrades, installation, trouble shooting, etc.
- Security: ensure minimum security standards are met or exceeded (anti-virus, firewalls, encryption, etc.)
- File server storage and administration: setup, backup, restore, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Website support: via campus content management system and Alfresco ECMS
- Email setup and user support
- User account administration