- Annual Laboratory Hazards Training
- Annual Shop & Studio Environmental Compliance & Hazards Training
- Biosafety: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Radiation: Safety Seminar
Annual Laboratory Hazards Training
Required annually* for research personnel who work with hazardous materials.
- See Safety Training for Researchers for details.
Annual Shop & Studio Environmental Compliance & Hazards Training
Required annually* for non-research employees who work with hazardous materials. This is an eCourse.
Prerequisites: Prior to participating in this annual refresher course, complete Injury and Illness Prevention Program training.
- Complete the Annual Shop & Studio Environmental Compliance & Hazards Training eCourse on UC Learning Center.
* Expiration dates: San Diego County regulations require training annually – not 12 months from date of completion. Your annual training can be completed anytime this year, regardless of last years expiration date.
Biosafety: Bloodborne Pathogens
Required for anyone working with human blood or body fluids, or animal blood known to contain human pathogens. Annual BBP Refresher training is required thereafter.
- See Biosafety Training for details.
Radiation: Safety Seminar
Required for anyone using radioactive materials; this course covers general radiation safety and radioactive waste management.
- See Radiation Safety Training for details.