More Resources for Faculty
Last Updated: August 25, 2014 8:17:53 AM PDT
Faculty members, use these resources to find current information on benefits, services, and programs available to you.
UCSD For You
- Link to a complete list of benefits.
- See At Your Service, University of California's comprehensive website, for benefits news and information, and online tools for retirement and benefits transactions.
- For questions about faculty benefits, contact your department's management services officer (MSO) or Academic Personnel representative, or your UCSD Benefits representative.
- The Partner opportunities Program provides career and relocation resources in the San Diego area, as well as specific program benefits for dual-career family couples.
- Southern California HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium) promotes awareness of employment opportunities for dual-career couples and others.
- The UCSD Emeriti Association offers a variety of benefits and services for retired faculty.
- Child care resources include part- and full-time day care, camps, recreation programs, a lactation program, and referrals to area child care providers.
- Read about the flexible workload program for assistant ladder-rank faculty with substantial parental responsibilities.
Your Courses and Students
Course information, schedules, and tools
Helping your students
New to UCSD?
- Housing Resources offers links to information about housing resources for faculty and staff.
- Search online for faculty sabbatical rentals and other vacancies.
- La Jolla del Sol offers off-campus condominium rentals for faculty and other eligible individuals.
- Faculty housing assistance includes the Mortage Origination Program and the Faculty Recruitment Allowance Program (eligibility is limited).
For more information, contact your department's management services officer (MSO).
this page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/faculty