- Manage your electronic proposals with the Electronic Proposal Repository Service (EPRS).
- Check out the UCSD Research Databases to find a specialist or a research facility.
- Find research articles, books, and more from the UCSD Libraries.
- Visit the Research tab.
UCSD For You
- Link to a complete list of benefits.
- See At Your Service, University of California's comprehensive website, for benefits news and information, and online tools for retirement and benefits transactions.
- For questions about faculty benefits, contact your department's management services officer (MSO) or Academic Personnel representative, or your UCSD Benefits representative.
DisAbility Counseling and Consulting (DCC) assists with job accommodations, vocational rehabilitation, and other disability-related issues.
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) offers individual counseling as well as classes and seminars.
- FSAP also offers eldercare resources.
- The Ombuds Office facilitates communication and assists people with concerns that arise at the university.
- Get help with conflict management and resolution.
- The Partner opportunities Program provides career and relocation resources in the San Diego area, as well as specific program benefits for dual-career family couples.
- Southern California HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium) promotes awareness of employment opportunities for dual-career couples and others.
- The UCSD Emeriti Association offers a variety of benefits and services for retired faculty.
Your Courses and Students
Course information, schedules, and tools
- Request a course website via cinfo.ucsd.edu. Go to the Instructional Web Development Center for more details.
- View a course website directory.
- Link to information on instructional materials to help you with course preparation and operation, including website hosting, library reserves and textbook ordering.
- Find out about multimedia support services provided by Academic Computing & Media Services (ACMS).
- Link to Student/ Class Info to find students, see class lists, access student queries, and more.
- Check out the comprehensive FacultyGuide to Academic Information Technology.
Helping your students
- Prevent cheating and promote academic integrity in the classroom.
- Accommodate students with disabilities.
- Become a faculty mentor.
- Become a community advisor.
- Help a student who has been sexually assaulted.
- Advise a research paper or project for an academic intern.
New to UCSD?
- UCSD holds orientation sessions for new faculty during fall and winter quarters; see Faculty Programs for details.
- The Faculty Mentoring Program guides and assists new faculty members.
- Find out about campus life, activities and staff associations at UCSD.
- Find personal services such as post offices and ATMs at UCSD.
- Triton Cash allows you to use your campus ID card to make purchases at select locations on and off campus.
- Read about payment and reimbursement for moving expenses.
- Housing Resources offers links to information about housing resources for faculty and staff.
- Search online for faculty sabbatical rentals and other vacancies.
- La Jolla del Sol offers off-campus condominium rentals for faculty and other eligible individuals.
- Faculty housing assistance includes the Mortage Origination Program and the Faculty Recruitment Allowance Program (eligibility is limited).