UC San Diego recognizes that your employment decisions may involve dual career considerations. UCSD provides online and in-person career and relocation assistance to spouses and partners of academic appointees.
To request services, complete the request form (PDF), which must be signed by your department chair.
Eligibility extends to:
- General campus ladder-rank faculty candidates and appointees
- Senior management positions with academic appointments
The Partner Opportunities Program provides a variety of services to eligible spouses and partners, including:
- Needs assessment
- Career search guidance
- Resume and cover letter development
- Networking (local business, government, and education)
- Company, industry research
- Interviewing and salary negotiation
Visit Partner Opportunities Program online for information about: