Your Campus Card is your employee ID and key to the campus. In addition to serving as your official photo identification card and security badge, the Campus Card will give you access to campus buildings and events, and lets you:
- Check out books and materials through UCSD Libraries.
- Use it as a debit card at various campus dining facilities.
- Use your ID to purchase a rec card or gain access to recreation classes and facilities.
- Get discounts or free admission to sporting events and other campus activities.
- Get discounts on attractions and events through the UCSD Box Office.
- Get free rides on public transportation.
- Show your affiliation, if needed, on UCSD shuttles.
- Get employee discounts on attractions, electronics, education, movies, and more.
The card also gives proof of official campus affiliation for quick identification during an emergency or major disaster. If your job duties grant you special access during an emergency, your department can request this designation on your card.
When you deposit funds onto your Campus Card, it becomes a Triton Cash debit card, allowing you to make cash-free purchases at many on- and off-campus locations.