Staff Associations at UC San Diego
Last Updated: September 14, 2015 11:30:32 AM PDT
UC San Diego staff associations serve as ways to network with other employees. Membership is open to all employees. Contact representatives below for more information.
- Chicano/ Latino Staff Association (CLSA) Provides activities and opportunities to assist in the retention, professional development, and promotion of Chicano/ Latino staff at UCSD.
- Diversity Staff Association (DSA) The focus is to educate and bring diverse people together for the purpose of promoting acceptance, tolerance, understanding, and tearing down barriers.
- Faculty and Staff Christian Fellowship An interdenominational group of Christians who meet together regularly.
- Native American Council at UCSD Envisions education and community as a partnership in which all participants work toward greater understanding and respect for the richness and diversity of Native American cultures.
- Pan-Asian Staff Association (PASA) Focuses on the needs of UCSD's diverse Asian communities.
- Staff Sustainability Network (SSN) Fosters sustainability efforts on campus and in the local community.
- UCSD Staff Association Promotes communication at UCSD through forums, events, service opportunities, and fun.
- UJIMA Network An alliance of black faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community at UCSD.
- UCSD LGBT Staff and Faculty Association A faculty and staff association for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees.
- Veterans Association at UCSD Supports veterans in the UCSD community through programs beneficial to all UCSD employees.
- John Cerda, Chair, (858) 822-2553, Mail Code 0946
- Jan Noz, Vice Chair, (858) 534-4382, Mail Code 0019
Note: this page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/staffassociations