Staff Associations at UC San Diego
Last Updated: November 25, 2014 2:29:39 PM PST
UC San Diego staff associations serve as ways to network with other employees. Membership is open to all employees. Contact representatives below for more information.
- Black Staff Association (BSA) A group dedicated to creating a supportive campus environment for Black faculty, staff, and students.
- CADRE (Community Advocates for Disability Rights and Education) A UCSD association that promotes full inclusion and equal opportunity for people with disabilities.
- Chicano/ Latino Staff Association (CLSA) Provides activities and opportunities to assist in the retention, professional development, and promotion of Chicano/ Latino staff at UCSD.
- Diversity Staff Association (DSA) The focus is to educate and bring diverse people together for the purpose of promoting acceptance, tolerance, understanding, and tearing down barriers.
- Faculty and Staff Christian Fellowship An interdenominational group of Christians who meet together regularly.
- Native American Council at UCSD Envisions education and community as a partnership in which all participants work toward greater understanding and respect for the richness and diversity of Native American cultures.
- Pan-Asian Staff Association (PASA) Focuses on the needs of UCSD's diverse Asian communities.
- Staff Sustainability Network (SSN) Fosters sustainability efforts on campus and in the local community
- UCSD Staff Association Promotes communication at UCSD through forums, events, service opportunities, and fun.
- UJIMA Network An alliance of black faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community at UCSD.
- UCSD LGBT Staff and Faculty Association A faculty and staff association for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees.
- Veterans Association at UCSD Supports veterans in the UCSD community through programs beneficial to all UCSD employees.
Note: this page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/staffassociations