Sample Artwork from the 2016 VAG Summer Art Show:
The Visual Arts Group (VAG) is a UCSD staff, faculty, and student group dedicated to supporting our creative and artistic abilities.
The Visual Arts Group:
- Supports artistic involvement by staff, faculty, and students at UCSD
- Creates safe environments for experienced and emerging artists to share their artistic creations
- Enables the UCSD community to display its artwork at UCSD
- Brings together artists and viewers to share in mutual enjoyment of creative expression
- Is affiliated with the UCSD Staff Association and donates funds to the Staff Scholarship Program with proceeds from the annual VAG Art Show
Visit the Visual Arts Group Flickr page to explore more art pieces from past galleries and events.
2017 VAG Summer Art Show Dates Announced
Artists, it’s time to start your creative engines!
This year’s show will exhibit from June 5 – August 17. Artwork will be displayed in the Price Center cases between Price Center East and West on the first and second levels as well as the Red Shoe and Bear rooms. Artist Reception date TBA.
- The VAG Summer Art Show is an opportunity for staff, faculty, and students to exhibit their works of art on campus at the Price Center.
- Submission deadline is May 22. Check back soon for official entry form or contact us with a request to be added to the VAG group to receive the entry form via email as soon as it is available!
- Students are encouraged to enter. Special drop-off/pick-up arrangements can be made for Student Artists who will be unavailable during the Summer Show dates. Contact us for more information.
- Consider volunteering on the Art Show Commitee to have your entry fee waived!