How to Enroll for Benefits: New Employees
February 1, 2013 12:41:40 PM PST
Find out how to enroll for benefits as a new employee through At Your Service, UC's benefits website. All enrollments must be completed within the 31-day Period of Initial Eligibility (PIE).
- Review At Your Service's Enrolling in Health and Welfare Plans information.
- To begin, click Sign In, then enter:
- Your Social Security number as your temporary username (no dashes or spaces).
- Your birthdate in the format mmddyyyy (no dashes or slashes) as your temporary password.
Note: The temporary password expires at the end of your PIE.
- After you sign in, you can personalize your username and password. To designate a new password, you'll be asked security questions. Creating your own username and password lets you access personal information on AYSO.
- Click the Sign In button.
Note: Once you have valid AYSO and Single Sign-On accounts, you can access AYSO in the future either:
- Under the heading "Health and Welfare," click Enroll in Benefits (marked with a yellow star), and follow the instructions.
- If you don't have access to the Web:
Notice: The information on this page summarizes provisions of university policies and/or collective
bargaining agreements. Refer to the Personnel Policies for Staff
Members (PPSM) or applicable collective bargaining
agreement for full text of referenced information.