ISIS (Integrated Student Information Systems) Technical Overview
October 7, 2010 1:50:26 PM PDT
ISIS (Integrated Student Information System) is UCSD's central student records system.
ISIS contains the processes and applications that support students' needs and the maintenance of records.
Processes and applications
The following services and features are available through ISIS. Many of them are included in Blink Student/Class Info.
- Academic History maintains the academic records of current and past students.
- Accounts Receivable allows the institution to record all charges and payments.
- Admissions tracks prospective students and applicants.
- Communications controls the production of mass communication documents.
- Course Catalog maintains all courses offered at UCSD.
- Course Schedule maintains all course sections scheduled for each term.
- Facilities maintains information about the buildings and rooms that are used for classrooms and student housing.
- Faculty Staff allows the changing and saving of information about faculty and staff.
- General Person serves as a focal point for basic information on people (students, employees, third parties).
- Grades used to maintain the Grade Sheets and to assign grades.
- Housing keeps information on the applications and assignments of rooms and meal plans.
- Organization Structure is a focal point for basic information about administrative structure.
- Registration maintains data to enroll students in classes and assess their fees.
- Security allows online reports and maintenance of all ISIS security activities.
- Student Aid Management (SAM) provides online and batch support of student aid functions.
- Registrar's Office
- Student Business Services
- Central Cashier's Office
- Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Graduate Admissions Office
- Student Outreach and Recruitment
- College Provosts Offices
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Housing Office
- Medical Student Affairs Office
- Student Financial Services
- School Of Medicine Financial Aid
- Academic Departments
- Rady School of Management