UCSD Human Resources Department (map)
Torrey Pines Center South
10280 North Torrey Pines Road
Note: UCSD A and B or Medical Center parking permits are valid in our parking garage. Alternatives are to park either at metered parking on level one of the parking garage (25 cents per 12 minutes) or to acquire a visitor's permit from the North Point Drive Information Center on campus.
From Interstate 5
- Take Interstate 5 to the Genesee exit.
- Turn west at the end of the offramp.
- Turn left at the light at North Torrey Pines Road.
- Proceed to the next traffic light at North Point Drive. Torrey Pines Center South is located on the west side of North Torrey Pines Rd.
- Turn right at the light at North Point Drive and proceed into the loading area, and follow the ramp down to the parking garage.
- Note: The address (10280) is displayed in gold along the top south face of the building.
From Interstate 805
- Take Interstate 805 to La Jolla Village Drive.
- Go west on La Jolla Village Drive. It will turn into N. Torrey Pines Road in about a mile.
- Follow N. Torrey Pines Rd. to the right and go north to the light at North Point Drive.
- Turn left at the light at North Point Drive and proceed into the loading area, and follow the ramp down into the parking garage of Torrey Pines Center South.
The address (10280) is displayed in gold along the top south face of the building.
|Location of our offices|
|DisAbility Counseling and Consulting||348|
|Equal Opportunity/Staff Affirmative Action||404|
|Faculty & Staff Assistance Program||406|
|Temporary Employment Services||480|
|UCSD Retirement Association||(map)|