Adding a New Page or Folder in the CMS
Last Updated: April 14, 2017 10:39:13 AM PDT
Learn how to create new pages and folders in the campus CMS.
Create the new page
- Drill down to the folder where you want the new page or folder to appear. The page will be in this location by default.
- From the menu bar, select Add Content / Page - type or Folder
If you are creating a page, choose an appropriate template. Available templates will depend on what the site manager has made available.
- Enter the Name and Metadata for your new page or folder.
- Complete any content fields as needed.
- Click Save & Preview
- Click Submit to review and publish the page (if you don't click Submit the page will be saved in your drafts queue and can't be published).
- The new page is now saved in the CMS. You need to publish it for it to appear on the staging server or live site.