My Mobile Bill
March 14, 2013 6:30:58 AM PDT
Find information about how to access your mobile/cell phone bills online.
About My Mobile Bill
My Mobile Bill lets you view monthly billing information for your mobile device online and will eliminate the distribution of hardcopy statements. Previously, only Verizon Wireless detailed statements were available online. We are pleased to announce that AT&T online billing data is now available. We will research Sprint and T-Mobile data in the next phase.
- Make sure the monthly bills for your mobile/ cellular device are paid and recharged through Administrative Computing and Telecommunications (ACT).
- Make sure your employee ID number is mapped to your mobile device number in ACT's database.
- The employee ID number is typically provided to ACT when the service was ordered/changed/upgraded. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viewing your statement
- Log into MyMobileBill with your Single Sign-On account (SSO).
- A window will appear displaying:
- The most recent billing/ ledger month
- Your employee ID number
- Your user name
- The Index to which your device is charged
- Your mobile number(s) and the cellular provider
- To see a different month, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the mobile number.
- View the summary of charges and usage.
- To see details of incoming and outgoing usage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Call Detail button.
Notes about My Mobile Bill
- ACT will continue to mail hardcopy bills for Sprint and T-Mobile to the mail codes mapped to IFIS indexes.
- If your monthly bill is paid directly by your department business office, you will not be able to view your bills through this portal.
- You will only be able to see your own bills.
- If you recently ordered a new line of service to be billed through ACT, data will be available online after 1 or 2 vendor billing cycles.
- If a mobile device has been disconnected, online data will no longer be available.
Viewing billing data through FinancialLink
Fund managers and supervisors: you can now drill down to see billing data for mobile devices through operating ledgers in FinancialLink. Charges are billed on a monthly basis to indexes as specified by departments, using account code 634040. Note: total charges by cell phone number are displayed for suscribers of all 4 major cellular providers, however, charge details are only available for AT&T and Verizon numbers at this time.