October 8, 2010 9:52:53 AM PDT
Learn about UCSD's technology policies and guidelines.
- Computer Security: The Administrative Computing and Telecommunications (ACT) Department is the custodian of hardware, software, and data used in critical business processing at UCSD. Learn about network security, a key aspect of this custodial role.
- E-mail Policies: Read about the policies that govern the appropriate use of UCSD e-mail accounts.
- Credit Reports: Federal law gives you free access to your credit report, so you can keep track of your information and fight identity theft. Learn how to obtain and review your credit report.
- Blink Privacy Statement: This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Blink, an online service maintained by the Administrative Computing and Telecommunications department of the University of California, San Diego.
- Computer Copyright Compliance: Learn how to comply with copyright infringement laws when you install software or download programs for your work or home computer.
- Responsible Computing Use Policy: Learn how failure to comply with university policies and state and federal laws that govern disclosure of information and use of computer systems may result in disciplinary action, including release from employment.