Search boxes are located at the top of every Blink page. Use the search box on the left to search content in Blink or select the "All UCSD Sites" radio button to search everything on ucsd.edu. (If you searched Blink and didn't find what you were looking for, expand the search results by clicking "All UCSD Sites" on the search results page.)
Use the search box on the right to search the employee directory.
You can use a variety of ways to move around the Blink site.
Getting back to the Blink home page
You can return to the Blink home page by clicking on the Blink logo at the top of each page or the Blink Home link at the bottom and top of each page.
Getting back to the UCSD home page
You can return to the UCSD home page by clicking on the UC San Diego logo at the top-right of each page.
All information in Blink has been divided into broad service-oriented topics. Click on one of the tabs across the top of each page to get to a topic-level home page. These pages provide sub-topic links along the left and drill down into detailed content pages.
- Buy & Pay: Focuses on purchasing topics, from what to buy to how to process the purchase, to shipping, reimbursements, and more
- Facilities & Services: Highlights building projects, campus environmental/ sustainability efforts, infrastructure and construction information, and more
- Faculty Resouces: Links to information for faculty, including resources for managing classes, conducting research, and finding housing and childcare
- Finance: Offers easy access to information about UCSD's financial processes and tools, from general accounting to tax reporting, cashiering services, and more
- Human Resources: Gives easy access to information about benefits, hiring, supervision, career development, personal services, health and wellness, and more
- Research: Covers grant administration, lab safety, hazardous materials, and more
- Safety: Contains information about emergency and police services, ergonomics for office equipment, work-related injury and illness, research safety and materials handling, and more
- Student/ Class Info: Includes content for faculty and staff who serve students, including class and majors lists, DARS audits, enrollment and grade information, and more
- Technology: Covers computer and network security, disposal of electronic devices, workplace security, e-mail, hardware and software, multimedia, and more.
- Travel: Highlights travel and entertainment information, with links to tools that help you book a trip, report travel expenses, and more