To recycle your empty toner, label the box "RECYCLE" and do one of the following:
- Preferred: hand the labeled toner to a Material Support Services (MSS) Receiving & Distribution driver.
- Submit a case via BFSupport (login required).
- Select Primary Category: Ship, Receive, Mail, Recycle and Sub-Category: Toner & Pallet Recycling.
- Provide your name, index, pick-up location, and number of toners.
Note: there is no charge for the pick up of the toner; it is used for tracking purposes.
- If you are at an off-campus location that MSS does not deliver to but have a Mail Services mail code, put it with your mail pick up. Mail Services will bring it back to their office for MSS to pick-up.