How to Recycle Your Empty Toner Cartridge
Last Updated: July 1, 2014 9:46:33 AM PDT
If you use a laser printer, follow the directions below to recycle your empty toner cartridges.
Recycle your empty toner cartridge:
- Place the empty toner cartridge in a box.
- Label the box: Toner Recycle.
- Submit a case to Material Support Services through BFSupport (or call 858-536-3225) with the following information:
- Subject: Toner Recycle
- Your name
- Pickup location
- Index number
- Note: There is no charge for the pick up of the toner; it is used for tracking purposes.
- A driver will pick up the empty toner cartridge within 24 to 48 hours after you've placed the request.
To ask questions, request a service, or report an issue, contact us through BFSupport