How to Recycle Your Empty Toner Cartridge
May 16, 2012 1:34:20 PM PDT
If you use a laser printer, follow the directions below to recycle your empty toner cartridges.
Recycle your empty toner cartridge:
- Place the empty toner cartridge in a box.
- Label the box: Toner Recycle.
- Send an e-mail to Material Support Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Subject: Toner Recycle
- Your name
- Pickup location
- Index number
- Note: There is no charge for the pick up of the toner; it is used for tracking purposes.
- A driver will pick up the empty toner cartridge within 24 to 48 hours after you've placed the request.