Learning and Development Roundtable
August 20, 2010 4:57:03 PM PDT
Try these Web-based resources for training and development professionals — and anyone who develops leaders or wants to improve their leadership skills.
UC San Diego participates in the systemwide subscription to the Learning and Development Roundtable. This resource is for training and development managers, as well as anyone who wants to develop their own leadership skills or the leadership skills of others.
- Webinars (upcoming and archived)
- 360 assessment tools
- Course content library
- Job aid templates
- White papers
- Best practices studies
- Research services for members at no extra charge
- Go to the Learning and Development Roundtable.
- On the right side under "Getting Started," click on Get a Username and Password.
- You will be prompted to fill out a short form to verify membership.
- Complete the form and click Submit.
- Within a few minutes, the system will automatically send an e-mail to you with a link to retrieve your password.
Note: Be sure to enter your official UCSD e-mail address when setting up your account and logging in. The system will use it to recognize you as an eligible user.