December 18, 2012 11:13:03 AM PST
Welcome to Walk UCSD, a fitness program for the entire UCSD community. Check out several walking-friendly (and in most cases, wheelchair-friendly) routes on campus, along with other resources for making the most of a regular walking regimen.
- Sign into Walk Log, and receive a free pedometer!
- Use Walk Log to:
- Set up and update your walking goals, mileage, and times
- Track your walking progress
- Use WalkLog to keep track of your steps, and receive rewards for hitting certain step/ mileage counts!
Find a route
- See maps and descriptions for all walking routes.
- Link to the route you want, print it out, and get moving!
- See listings of local walking and walking-friendly events.
If you have want to know more about Walk UCSD, including its incentive program, how to form teams or get pedometers, e-mail Jennifer Gasner
at UCSD Recreation