Report Safety Concerns to Environment, Health & Safety
Last Updated: May 5, 2015 10:52:34 AM PDT
Report UC San Diego safety concerns to Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S).
Report non-emergency safety concerns
- Report non-emergency health or safety concerns, environmental issues, and non-employee injuries:
- Online: Use the Safety Concern Form below
- Anonymously: Call EH&S, (858) 534-3660
- Report imminent hazards, threats, or emergencies to one of the following:
- Your supervisor or department head
- EH&S: (858) 534-3660, weekdays, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- UCSD Police: 9-1-1 from campus phones; other phones (858) 534-4357 (534-HELP)
Safety Concern Form
Note: this page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/safetyconcern