The Administrative Responsibilities Handbook can help you to better understand your responsibilities. It provides guidance to campus and medical staff, faculty, academic appointees, and principal investigators who have administrative and financial oversight.
To access the handbook:
- Link to Administrative Responsibilities, the online version of the handbook.
- Note: A printable Administrative Responsibilities (PDF) version is available.
- Call the Office of the Controller, (858) 534-0137, to request a printed copy.
Endorsed by the committee on Campus Accountability and Controls (CAC), this handbook can help you manage and make sound business decisions related to:
- Academic affairs
- Conflicts of interest
- Environment, health and safety
- Human resources
- Information systems and data integrity
The Administrative Responsibilities Handbook was developed by the Office of the Controller and key central administrative support departments. First printed and distributed in late 1999, several revisions have appeared since then.