Skip to main content

System Status: 

FPPC 802 Form Decision Tool

Answer the following questions to determine if you need to officially report the ticket/ admission distribution (Form FPPC 802).

The State of California requires all State and local government agencies, including the University of California develop a policy and report the distribution of tickets/ admission to entertainment, amusement or recreational events. In addition, any tickets or passes distributed by UC to its employees or to a third party must accomplish a “public purpose” of the University.

The Conflict of Interest Office has been designated by the Chancellor to ensure campus compliance with this State law. If you know you need to fill out a Form 802B, you can bypass the tool and start filling out the form (PDF) or use this online tool to assist you in determining if you need to officially report the ticket/ admission distribution. Please answer the following:

Are the tickets for an entertainment, amusement or recreational event?


Yes No