How to Use Single Sign-On to Access At Your Service Online
Last Updated: September 23, 2015 7:45:08 AM PDT
Learn how to use Single Sign-On (SSO) to access your At Your Service Online (AYSO) account.
- If you have valid SSO and AYSO accounts, proceed to step 2.
- If you need to register for SSO or AYSO, use these links:
- Go to AYSO using this URL: http://ayso.ucsd.edu.
- If you're already logged into SSO, you won't see the SSO log-in screen. Proceed to step 3.
- If you aren't already logged into SSO, enter your SSO username and password.
- At the AYSO sign-in screen, enter your AYSO password.
- On the UC Trust Authorization Settings screen shown below, you'll see 2 choices for accessing AYSO in the future.
- To log into AYSO with your SSO, click the first radio button. This enables you to navigate between UCSD business applications and AYSO using just your SSO.
- To enter your AYSO password every time you access AYSO, click the second radio button. You'll need to enter your AYSO password anytime you access the site, even if you're logged into SSO.
- If you want to change your access preference in the future, follow these steps:
- Go to AYSO:
- In the About section, click My Security Preferences.
- Click UCTrust.
- Review the instructions, and click Yes or No to update your access preference.
This page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/aysosso
The information on this page summarizes provisions of university policies and/or collective bargaining agreements. Refer to the Personnel Policies for Staff Members
(PPSM) and local implementing procedures
or applicable collective bargaining agreement
for full text of referenced information.