Imminent risk to health and safety
Call 911 from any phone.
Some examples of safety risks include:
- physical violence
- high risk/ dangerous behavior
- suicidal behavior
- threats of violence to others
If there is not an imminent risk, call the Triton Concern Line:
Triton Concern Line
Call (858) 246-1111 to report your concerns. The line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Triton Concern Line (TCL) replaces the Red Folder, and provides a streamlined way for staff and faculty to seek consultation and assistance regarding students of concern. The Triton Concern Line:
- does not provide direct clinical services to callers
- is not to be used as an emergency response number
- does transmit information to the appropriate Dean of Student Affairs or Assistant Dean of Graduate Division for follow-up about UCSD-affiliate students