Skip to main content

System Status: 

Using the Travel & Entertainment Card for Online Transactions

Learn how you can use the UC San Diego Travel & Entertainment Card online to obtain business travel services.

Before you use the Travel & Entertainment Card for travel expenses, you must have an approved Travel Request in Concur (please refer to Knowledge Base Articles for more instructions on how to create a Travel Request). Learn about card management.

Online transactions: You can use the chip-enabled Travel & Entertainment Card online to obtain airfare, rent a car, reserve a hotel, and pay for conference registration:

  • Indicate the form of payment as Visa; otherwise, charges may be declined.
  • Use a specific billing address: Use your own Travel & Entertainment Card account billing address for online transactions. However, if you have trouble, try using the UC San Diego billing address:
    • First line: 9500 Gilman Drive
    • Second line: M/C 0998
    • Third line: La Jolla, CA 92093

Reimbursement: Manage your Card transactions directly in the Concur application. For more assistance on this, please refer to this Knowledge Base Article

Find answers, request services, or get help from our team at the UC San Diego Services & Support portal.
Notice: UC San Diego travel policy, as published in Blink, is decisive. It has been adapted to UC San Diego's organization, delegation of authority, terminology, chart of accounts and processing applications. The source for UC San Diego travel policy is UC Travel Policy and Regulations (PDF).