UC San Diego SearchMenu

How to Request a Pickup From STORE

Find out how to request a pickup by STORE.

Expand all

Damaged package

Empty gas cylinder or a customer-owned cylinder for refill

Empty toner cartridge for recycling

Package delivered to wrong location

Contact us through ASK (login required).

Return items ordered through Marketplace

  1. Call the Supplier directly, provide the PO number and identify the item(s) for return and obtain a return authorization number (RMA or ATR number).
  2. From the Marketplace home page locate the link "Return Pickup Request (MSS)" in the box titled UC San Diego Goods and Services, and fill out the Return Pickup Request form.
  3. On the form, you will need to have your orginal PO number, RMA or ATR number from the supplier, and your index number.

Return a package to an outside vendor

If you are returning an order from an outside vendor:
  1. Contact the vendor directly and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
  2. Please see How to Complete a Shipping Memo.

Expand all