Phone Doesn't Ring
Last Updated: April 29, 2014 1:59:58 PM PDT
If your phone doesn't ring, use this checklist to help solve the problem.
- The setting for a normal ring is 1. For directions on how to set your phone for a normal ring, locate the photo of your phone model, then link to the dialing instructions for that model.
- The volume control switch should be on its highest setting. This switch is usually located on the side of the phone.
- The button should not be lit.
- If you have an analog phone, pick up the handset and press # 2 #.
- If you have a digital phone, leave the handset in the carrier and press # 2 #. You will hear 3 short beeps. This tells you that your calls were being forwarded and you have canceled the feature.