Enter all 4 pieces of requested information:
- User ID, which can be either of the following:
- Your full, official UCSD e-mail address (email@example.com)
- Your ACT mainframe ID (6-digit code)
- UCSD employee ID number, which can be found on your campus/ staff ID card, your paycheck stub, or your Surepay earnings statement
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Birth date
Click the Continue button.
- The information you provided is affiliated with your e-mail address. A temporary password will be sent to you.
- Your DSA will receive an e-mail message that you've reset your own password.
Note: If you receive an e-mail, but you didn't request a new password, contact your Department Security Administrator (DSA) or the ACT Help Desk, (858) 534-1853.