Active Directory (AD)
is for access to email, the UCSD-PROTECTED wireless network, Virtual Private Network (VPN), ACMS computer labs, and TED.
- Your Active Directory account will be set up automatically by your department. Contact your supervisor for assistance.
- If you don't remember your password, or need to change it, follow the instructions on the Active Directory Password Change Tool.
(sometimes referred to as Single Sign-On) is for access to business tools such as the link family, MyServices, and other central applications.
are for ALEN,UCSD Web proxy server, and Legacy VPN.
- Contact your department system administrator or computer support staff to request a Network username.
- If you know your password and need to change it, follow the instructions on the Network Password Change form.
- If you don't know your username or password: