Faculty and Staff Training: Graduate Student Individual Development Plan
Last Updated: June 17, 2016 2:42:40 PM PDT
The Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a tool to organize and target your professional and personal development. Its primary purpose is to help you reach short- and long-term career goals, as well as strengthen current job performance by providing a structured approach.
If you see this, you may need to upgrade your flash player.
About this episode
- Episode Title: Faculty and Staff Training: Graduate Student Individual Development Plan
- Date: 8/12/14
- Presenter: Zoe Michel, Ph.D., Graduate Fellowship Advisor
Download this episode
- Video | 428 x 240 MP4: small (approx. 500MB)
- Video | 854 x 480 M4V with caption option: large (approx. 800MB)
Listen to this episode
- Audio | MP3 (approx. 50MB)