Webdrive 9.16 for Windows-Based Computers
May 17, 2012 11:57:58 AM PDT
WebDrive is FTP software that allows you to open and edit server-based files without the additional step of downloading the file.
The University only has a license for the 32 bit version, and provides the software "as is". ACT don't provide additional support for 3rd party vendor software in this case. However, there is a 64 bit evaluation version available at http://www.webdrive.com/download/index.html.
- From a UCSD computer or using the VPN, download the webdrive file.
- When prompted, click Run
- Depending on which Windows version you are using, you may have to go to the location you saved the file to and doulble-click the installer from there.
- Use the default installation location
- Click Next and Install as requested
- Click Finish when prompted