Last Updated: April 28, 2016 3:53:33 PM PDT
MyDashboard helps you make better business decisions by displaying charts, graphs, and reports thatare relevant to you.
- Go to MyDashboard.
- If you haven't used MyDashboard before or don't have any charts saved, you'll first see the Help tab page.
- Use the help information to get started and follow the links for an in-depth view of MyDashboard.
When you use MyDashboard, you can:
- Add new charts in three different ways.
- While in MyDashboard, select a shared chart to add. Shared charts are those that other MyDashboard users set up as shareable. This can be a good first step to see how the system works.
- Use QueryLink to add a chart to MyDashboard. After you create a query with the QueryLink modeling tool, you can download the results as a chart and add it to MyDashboard. The tutorial will show you how.
- While in MyDashboard, create a Personal Chart from your own local data.
- Make changes to chart design and MyDashboard tabs.
- Tabs: Change, add, edit, or delete
- Charts: Change, add, or share
- Share a chart with other MyDashboard users.
For best results from from MyDashboard, you should have:
- Operating system
Windows XP, 2000, NT, or 98
Macintosh 8.1 or higher
400 MHz CPU or higher
256MB of memory or higher
Note: this page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/mydashboardinfo