December 13, 2011 10:30:00 AM PST
MyDashboard helps you make better business decisions by displaying charts, graphs, and reports thatare relevant to you.
You can refresh the information as often as you’d like ... click theMyDashboard icon in Blink to bring up the latest data.
To open MyDashboard:
- Go to the Business Tools drop-down located on every Blink page.
- Click MyDashboard icon.
- If you haven't used MyDashboard before or don't have any charts saved, you'll first see the Help tab page.
- Use the help information to get started and follow the links for an in-depth view of MyDashboard.
When you use MyDashboard, you can:
- Add new charts in three different ways.
- While in MyDashboard, select a shared chart to add. Shared charts are those that other MyDashboard users set up as shareable. This can be a good first step to see how the system works.
- Use QueryLink to add a chart to MyDashboard. After you create a query with the QueryLink modeling tool, you can download the results as a chart and add it to MyDashboard. The tutorial will show you how.
- While in MyDashboard, create a Personal Chart from your own local data.
- Make changes to chart design and MyDashboard tabs.
- Tabs: Change, add, edit, or delete
- Charts: Change, add, or share
- Share a chart with other MyDashboard users.
For best results from from MyDashboard, you should have:
- Operating system
Windows XP, 2000, NT, or 98
Macintosh 8.1 or higher
400 MHz CPU or higher
256MB of memory or higher
Note: This page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/mydashboardinfo