Get Your New Bus Zone Sticker or Pass
The gold-rim metallic stickers with 3/31/2014 expiration date will remain valid through April 15, 2014 but must be replaced with a new sticker or pass as follows:
- Students are eligible for the new gold, secure stickers, valid through July 31, 2014. Note: Stickers will become VOID if peeled; DO NOT remove or reposition.
- Current affiliates who are not faculty or staff are also eligible to receive a new Bus Zone sticker.
- Faculty and staff are pilot testing use of MTS Compass Cards in the UC San Diego Bus Zone at no charge through July 31, 2014.
- Previously issued Compass Cards will automatically be updated; no office visit is required.
- Pilot Compass Cards are valid during active employment status only.
- Stickers and pilot Compass Cards are available at the campus parking office. Hillcrest employees may obtain a pilot Compass Card at the Bachman parking office. UC San Diego photo ID card required.
- Check ucsdbus.com for service alerts. Click “Alerts” and sign up to get notified automatically via text message.
- Follow ucsdshuttles on Twitter.
NCTD Coaster and North County buses
- North County Transit District (NCTD) website
San Diego Metropolitan Transit Service (MTS) buses
- SuperLoop routes 201 and 202 will begin pilot service to existing bus stops at the Gilman footbridge on March 28, 2013 to evaluate the possibility of making these permanent SuperLoop stops.
- For more information, visit www.sandag.org/superloop.
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit Service website