Parking and Commuter Alerts
June 18, 2013 10:02:17 AM PDT
Get the latest updates about changes in parking availability, campus shuttle service and local transportation services.
- The following shuttle service changes are effective June 17 through Sept. 20, 2013:
- Campus Loop shuttles will run in both directions every 15 minutes between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- CityShuttles (combined Arriba/Nobel route) will run every 15 minutes between 7 a.m. and 7p.m. (last Mandeville departure at 7 p.m.).
- East/Regents shuttles are not in service.
- Mesa Housing shuttles will run every 15 minutes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and every 30 minutes from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (last South Mesa departure at 8:30 p.m.; last Gilman & Myers departure at 8:35 p.m.)
- SIO shuttles will run every 15 minutes between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. (last Peterson Hall departure at 6:30 p.m.; last P003 departure at 6:45 p.m.).
- Check ucsdbus.com for service alerts. Click “Alerts” and sign up to get notified automatically via text message.
- Follow ucsdshuttles on Twitter.
NCTD Coaster and North County buses
San Diego Metropolitan Transit Service (MTS) buses