Researcher Profiles for UC San Diego – Pivot
Pivot combines the most comprehensive, editorially maintained database of funding opportunities with our unique database of 3 million pre-populated scholar profiles, drawing from Community of Scholars and Community of Science profiles.
- Provides access to the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally.
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of your organization.
- Enhances communication, monitoring, and tracking among individual scholars, research teams and research development offices.
- Allows the focus to be on winning the necessary awards and grants.
- Enables you to add internal deadlines to critical funding opportunities and sends weekly updates on saved searches you organize in your own folders.
- Create groups for sharing funding opportunities on an ongoing basis.
One of the greatest strengths of Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego is the intellectual range and depth of its academic staff. These scholars have the ability to conceive the important research of the future, and the scholarly standing to bring that research to reality.
Scripps Scholars is a window into the academic and research activities of the academic staff.
UC San Diego Research Intelligence Portal
Developed by Qualcomm Institute CaliT2, this resource is for the campus community to develop and search researcher profiles, identify new federal funding opportunities, and form research teams. The site is built on technologies developed by the UCSD Division of the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (Calit2).
Find a Doctor
Developed by UC San Diego Health Systems, Find a Doctor is a tool that searches the physician database using numerous defined critiera.