GOALS FOR THE YEAR 2004 AND BEYOND
The SRSSC initiatives that have implementation time frames that are "intermediate" and "longer term" and that require Human Resources Department involvement are incorported here by reference. These intiatives are specifically identified in the SRSSC Report sections entitled: Recruitment and Retention; Staff Effectiveness; Creating a UCSD Learning Community; and Leadership Development. Likewise, Human Resources related CEFREF initiatives may surface with implementation dates of 2003 and beyond. In addition, the Department goals will include the following:
SECTION 1 FINANCIAL PERSPECTIVE
- Continue to deliver efficient client-centered services that will maintain and facilitate UCSD's competitiveness.
- Maintain competitive Human Resources Department Financial Perspective ratios.
SECTION 2 CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE
- Deliver Human Resources Department transactions and information online.
- Deliver accessible, responsive and timely client-centered services focused on achieving effective outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Enhance the Department's campus networks and partnerships and nurture collaborations.
- Continue to improve access into the Department.
- Customize communication to the client.
- Sustain an "Excellent" level of Customer Service Survey measurement results.
SECTION 3 INTERNAL BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE
- Expand and support recruitment and retention strategies.
- Sustain Human Resources Department process level service standards for quality of service to the client.
- Support UCSD's Diversity and Principles of Community
SECTION 4 INNOVATION AND LEARNING PERSPECTIVE
- Promote effective conflict management.
- Enhance the quality and delivery of training and professional development.
- Support and promote UCSD Values for Training and Professional development.
- Sustain an "Excellent" level of Department Level Climate Survey measurement results.