UC San Diego SearchMenu

Report UC San Diego Name Changes

Use this form to report UC San Diego organizations and resources that have changed names.

Note: This form is used only to update the Blink reference on UC San Diego name changes. This is not for initiating a new name change.

This form is not for personal name changes in the Faculty/ Staff Directory. To change your information there, navigate to your entry and click the "Request changes to the directory information above" link on the bottom of the page.