The Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management Team exists to mitigate behavioral threat on campus through an integrated process of communication, education, prevention, problem identification, assessment, intervention, and response to incidents. The team works with existing campus organizations to foster collaboration on all aspects of behavioral threat involving students, staff, faculty, or non-affiliates. They may be mobilized by calling EH&S Emergency Services.
Responsibilities of the team include:
- Conducting quarterly meetings and conferring on an as needed basis.
- Acting as a liaison and additional resource to campus units engaged in the process of assessing and managing behavioral threat.
- Developing policy recommendations and guidance regarding behavioral threat assessment and management for the UCSD community.
- Coordinating the conduct of behavioral threat-related training and public awareness campaigns to ensure consistency and continuity in threat assessment and incident management protocols and messages.
- Notifying the Executive Policy Group of behavioral threats to the campus community.
|Abelman, Dismas||Manager, Emergency Services|
|Crandal, Monique (Mendoza)||Director, Student Affairs Case Management Services|
|Lea'e, Patricia||Detective, Police Department|
|Allina, Rosalyn||Social Worker, Student Health Service|
|Billberry, Elizabeth||Director, Security Services/ Parking/ Transportation, UCSD Hillcrest Hospital|
|Darling, Denise||Manager, Scripps Institute of Oceanography|
|DeSaulniers, Christopher||Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources|
|Donoghue, Daniel||Provost, Sixth College/ Professor Chemistry & Biochemistry|
|Farace, Jennifer||Director, Curricular and Student Affairs, School of Medicine|
|Gattas, Jeffrey||Executive Director, MMRPA|
|Jackson, Steven||Director, Facilities Management|
|Juarez, Reina||Director, Counseling and Psychological Services|
|Kelly, Carolyn J.||Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs, SOM|
|Luth, Melissa||Sergeant, Police Department|
|Mallory, Sherry||Dean of Student Affairs, Revelle College|
|Mashman, Robert||Clinical Director, Counseling and Psychological Services|
|Nelson, Laurel||Assistant Director, Teaching/ Learning Commons|
|O'Dell, Douglas||Lieutenant, Police Department|
|Oh, Jennifer||Director, Postdoctoral & Visiting Scholar Affairs|
|Otten, Rebecca||Director, Strategic Partnerships/ Housing Allocations, Housing, Dining and Hospitality|
|Reznik, Vivian||Assistant Vice Chancellor, Faculty Affairs, Health Systems|
|Rosen, Amy||Director, Academic Employee Relations|
|Smith, John||Counselor, Faculty and Staff Assistance Program|
|White, Benjamin||Director, Student Conduct|