Roaches feed on all kinds of food, books, boxes, and plants.
- Use these steps to prevent an infestation.
- If you have an infestation, use the tips below to get rid of the roaches.
If roaches are indoors:
- Clean the area thoroughly.
- Dispose of exposed food. Clean up all crumbs and spills.
- Remove contents of drawers and cupboards.
- Thoroughly vacuum and clean infested area.
- Scrub dishes, drawers, and shelves with hot soapy water.
- Use a pesticide-free spray to discourage invasions.
If the problem persists, eliminate all food sources. The only way to stop recurring invasions is persistent and thorough cleaning.