Responsible Conduct of Research
Last Updated: January 12, 2016 5:16:40 PM PST
Link to information about the Responsible Conduct of Research.
- Integrity of Research Policy: PPM 100-4 provides policy and procedures for adhering to the highest standards of integrity in proposing, conducting, and reporting research.
- Whistleblowing: The UCSD and University of California hotlines provide an avenue for reporting concerns anonymously.
- Administrative Handbook: UCSD's Administrative Responsibilities Handbook helps you carry our fiscal and administrative responsibilities in the most effective manner.
- Principles of Community: The Principles of Community help UCSD to maintain a climate of fairness, cooperation, and professionalism.
- Research Ethics Program: Find links to resources that foster an environment of integrity in research.
For more information, contact the ORA main desk at (858) 534-9758.