Research Compliance Program
May 25, 2012 3:31:49 PM PDT
Learn about the Research Compliance Program (RCP) and the RCP intranet website.
The RCP promotes research activities by supporting the clinical trials administrative process. RCP:
- Creates a culture of ethics, integrity and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and University policies
- Provides educational opportunities to research staff
- Enhances the exposure of UCSD’s clinical trial capabilities
RCP offers comprehensive services in:
- Regulatory compliance
- Navigating UCSD Medical Center's administrative policies related to research/clinical trials
- Training programs for research coordinators and administrators
RCP also provides a secure intranet site that offers centralized information, forms, and resources necessary to conduct research/clinical trials at UCSD.
The RCP intranet provides information on many topics, including:
- Audits & monitoring
- Clinical trial agreements
- Department services
- Health Information Services
- Institutional research bulk account
- Investigational Drug Services
- Policies and procedures
- Research admissions and registration processes
- Research pricing
- Study management
Note: RCP Intranet is a secure site for UCSD employees only. If you are a UCSD employee and can't access the RCP Intranet, e-mail email@example.com.
For questions or suggestions about RCP, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, call (619) 543-5841, or fax (619) 543-5842.