Multidisciplinary Research is supported through varies campus areas.
- Academic Senate:
- Office of Research Affairs
- Frontiers of Innovation: Support for Center Development - Non-renewable seed funding for planning and development activities leading to the submission of proposals for major extramural research support.
- Frontiers of Innovation Scholars Program (FISP) - Project Fellowships for Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars.
- Crowdsurf - An internally managed crowdfunding platform designed to assist with project-based fundraising.
- Funding Opportunities - Resources for funding opportunities.
- Limited Submissions - Special categories of funding opportunities.
- PI Eligibility - Which employee job titles (appointment titles) are eligible to serve as PIs.
- Tips for Prospective PIs - Proposal preparation tips for PIs.
- General Campus Matching Funds Program Guidelines - Submitting requests for cost-sharing on proposals and grants.
- Research Proposal Development Service (RAPIDS) - Assistance for selected, large, interdisciplinary proposals.